Breast Cancer Support Group
Bosom Pals is a self help and support group for anyone who has been diagnosed with breast cancer. We meet monthly in a relaxed, informal and friendly atmosphere and provide emotional support, practical advice and information. This is achieved with the professional help and support of the Primrose Centre’s Breast Care Nurses. Meetings usually include guest speakers and demonstrations on interesting topics.
Newsletter – Issue 2 – 2017
- Shop online and help raise more funds for Bosom Pals. Your support is greatly appreciated.
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer have had a breast operation or are about to have one and feel you would like discuss your fears and feelings, why not come along and meet us.
Make friends who truly understand
- Where – Transfiguration Church hall, Bedford Road, Kempston, MK42 8BQ
- When – Second Wednesday of every month
- Time – Commencing at 7.30 pm finishing at 9.45 pm
If you would like more information or just a chat please contact us.
We also have a Partner’s Support Group where partners can discuss their fears and worries with other partners. We all know it’s not always easy to discuss how you are feeling with the person undergoing treatment. If you would like more information please contact Rod or Steve.
- Rod King – 01234 214455
- Steve Franks – 07941 128701